KM Global Immigration Logo

Our services:

Permanent Residency

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) chooses skilled immigrants as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in the economic growth of Canada. There are three separate federal categories focused on skilled workers in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), namely:

  • 1. Federal Skilled Worker Class
  • 2. Federal Skilled Trades Class
  • 3. Canadian Experience Class

Work permits

Work permit means a written authorization to work in Canada issued by an officer to a foreign national. There are different types of work permit:

  • LMIA – Exempt open work permit
  • LMIA – Exempt Restricted work permit
  • LMIA – Stream Work Permit

The PNPs allow provinces to select immigrants destined to their province. In this way, they can attract and retain those most likely to settle permanently in the province and to contribute to its economic activity. PNP streams are currently available in:

• Alberta
• British Columbia
• Manitoba
• New Brunswick
• Saskatchewan
• Ontario
• Newfoundland and Labrador
• Nova Scotia
• Prince Edward Island
• Yukon
• Northwest Territories

Study Permits

Study permit means a written authorization to engage in academic, professional, vocational or other education or training in Canada that is issued by an officer to a foreign national. Anyone planning to study in Canada for a period longer than 6 months needs to obtain a study permit. We are here to help you with:

  • 1. Applying to Colleges/Universities
  • 2. Discussion on choices available should permanent residency be your goal
  • 3. Study permit and Visa application filing
  • 4. Pre-departure counseling

Family Sponsorship

Canada places special emphasis on reuniting you with your family members. Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada or registered Indians under the Indian Act who are 18 years old are able to sponsor their family members to come to Canada. Family members that you can sponsor include:

  • 1. Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner
  • 2. Dependent children
  • 3. Adopted children
  • 4. Parents & Grandparents
  • 5. Other family members (Lone Relative)


Applying for Canadian citizenship includes a formal application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), a citizenship test, and sometimes, a citizenship interview. We can help you complete the full citizenship application package, including application forms, physical presence calculator, and any other supporting documents.